Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Preparation; Kobe bryant work ethic

My coach college always put this quote in the front of my notebook: " Because the will to win is not nearly has important as the will to prepare to win".  I did not take an interest in this quote until I became a collegiate coach. Preparation is everything; scouting, recruiting, practice, marketing, etc. It is interesting the time frame in which we understand the concept of preparation. As young student athletes we watch professional players without understanding the preparation and work ethic it takes to get to that professional level. I used to feel this generations of athletes just do not understand what it takes, and that is there fault, but now we have to provide you with every tool to aid your development as basketball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment